Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy week, getting ready to go out of town, plus I have a couple of VIP birthdays this month.  Started working on cards but decided I'll move on to a little more challenging projects for them.  So here's a few cuties that I'll be sending to others.  Hope you like them.  Sent a little RAK to TracysTreasures24, can't wait for her to get it!  Lots of love.......Angie

SWEET cupcake die from TheStampsofLife, I'm addicted!

More cupcakes, check out the corrugated cardboard I used for wrapper  :o)



2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are awesome.
    I love the banner on the second one, is that a punch you used?
    You sent me a RAK? So sweet of you, but you know you visiting my blog or YouTube channel puts a smile on my face as I love to hear from you :)
    You are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards really sweet lol...very cute hugs Terrie (nice to meet you Angie)

    ReplyDelete