Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Twenty-Twelve!  Hope everyone is off to a great start.  I've been away from the computer. was down and out with a nasty cold, then my daughter/granddaughter came in from Virginia, YEAH!  My son also came from  Dallas, so we celebrated some birthdays together as a family.   All 4 of my kids in town @same time is a super-duper blessing, so I had to enjoy the moment.  Also a hectic work week, but I've a few days off and mentally trying to plan my year.  Goodness, so many challenges out there, so many tips for scrapbooking, a whole year of pictures to look forward to.  Are you as overwhelmed as I?  I followed a few blogs to enter to win a Silhouette Cameo, the newest machine coming out.  Won't buy one yet, but I'm sure I'll end up with one eventually, maybe work a little overtime for that one.  Then I promised to will my SD to my daughter, LOL.  Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment