Sunday, January 15, 2012

Half over?!  How can it be that half of January is gone already?  The year just started and I already feel behind, yuck!  The time flew by as my daughter and granddaughter were visiting from Virginia.  Sooooooo adorable!  I was sick when they got here, recovered temporarily, and sick as they left.  In between I worked, but only touched the scrap room once.  Couldn't believe it.  Kate is a scapbooker w/Cricut, so I got her several cartridges for Christmas and birthday, hope she likes them and will get use out of them.  I'm still in love with my Silhouette SD, hoping to upgrade to Cameo this year, but will have to schedule some OT for that one.  A few lingering decorations still, guess I should resolve that today  :o(  Thinking ahead to Valentine's day, and son's birthday, so I'm motivated again to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment