Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ta Da!  I finally uploaded an almost-video.  A powerpoint slideshow, at least.  My tablet just is not cooperating with the video, the webcam is being hoarded by son, so I am determined to make it work.  In the meantime I tried my hand at the slideshow.  I used to be a powerpoint certified expert, believe it or not, but that was practically back in the DOS days (wow, dark ages, huh?).  I'm usually a perfectionist, so I'll just say this.  I try to satisfy everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes.....lol.  So there.  I presented this to my mom for her birthday, and she absolutely loved it.  Matter of fact, she is scheming ways for us to make money off of these, who knows, in the future I may have an Etsy.  Have a great Easter Weekend!  [excuse the "evaluation copy" logo, trying a new software] {quality is better on the YouTube channel NonnieScrap}





1 comment:

  1. I think your explosion box turned out perfectly I love the cake in the center, so detailed.
    Great video. I had to make it fit the screen, I couldn't read the text..yes I need glasses, I am just procrastinating, lol.

    ReplyDelete