Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Taxes are done (U.S.)!  I procrastinated until the last minute, got those suckers off electronically yesterday.  Now the wait.  However, I had time on my hands (laughingly) this weekend, and zipped off a few cards.  I intended many more with the StampsOfLife umbrella theme, but I'm not big on fussy cutting, perhaps Stephanie will create a coordinating die.  My goal was to develop a whole selection of "April showers bring May flowers" types, this is what I have so far.  If anyone knows of a great umbrella die please clue me in  :o).

Friendship, rainy day card


Spring


Friend


Friend


Following each is a finished inside, something I've scraplifted from Tracy @TracysTreasures24  :o)  I usually leave blank, and force myself to write something cute and appropriate, but it looks nice with some deco as well.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I really like all of your cards, so pretty.
    Love that umbrella!!
    Thanks for the shout out, It really does finish off the cards though doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete