Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas cards, yay!  Got my first batch of cards done.  I tried a new method, and they went very quickly.  I pretty much stuck to 1 pattern, same size A2.  Couple of different cardstock bases, and actually all my papers were in the clearance section @Hobby Lobby (6pp/$1).  Lg snowflakes are MS punch, small flakes are The Paper Studio, and I think all ribbons are Paper Studio as well.   Unlike my fall cards, I did these assembly line style, cut/punched all my elements first.  Then I ran most things through the Xyron.  Tada, stick, embellish, finished!  See the My Cards section for up close and personals.  These are part of my mass mailings, my immediate family personal cards will be more greatly embellished, as they will not be mailed.  Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Your cards turned out beautifully. I so need to do the assembly line. I need to get some cards out quick.
    So nice that you spent time with your grandbaby and daughter, technology is awesome.....I just need to learn it :)

    ReplyDelete