Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi ya'll,  it's after midnight and I've finished with my work weekend.  My goal for this week is to get Christmas cards done & mailed!  Although, I got these cute little froggy stamps in a while back from The Stamps of Life (see link), and I've been dying to do something with them.  I have a friend who collects frogs, so I combined the 2 and came up with a few options. I need to add googly eyes to my shopping list... Hoppy Holidays!


Paper collection: I believe in Santa (The Paper Studio); sentiment and frog/lily pad (The Stamps of Life).  The snowflake pattern is already glossy, but I decided it needed a touch more bling and glittered a few.  5x5 white cardstock base.  Frog actually moves on an Action Wobble attachment, sweet!

From our family to yours: 
Paper collection:  I believe in Santa (The Paper Studio); sentiment and frog/lily pad (The Stamps of Life).  (Martha Stewart) snowflake punch (lg) and xsmall snowflakes (The Paper Studio).  I freehanded the pond from cardstock.  Hard to see, but I used a new Snow Marker on the both hat trims & pompoms, use heat gun and it "fluffs" up.  Hard to see here.


No comments:

Post a Comment